The Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Foundation strives to attract, develop and retain passionate, service-oriented team players. The Foundation’s philanthropic work is devoted to the following areas of engagement: leadership development, management of nonprofits, humanities, Jewish life, and urban renewal.
The Grants Processor will report to the Assistant Manager of Operations. They will serve and support the general mission of the Mandel Foundation by processing grant requests and being responsible for assisting with the Foundation’s internal grant processes, grantee due diligence, grant correspondence and database management. Key responsibilities include:
- Review grant requests for completeness and adherence to internal grantmaking guidelines.
- Enter and update grant and payment information into a grants database.
- Prepare grant-related correspondence for review, including payment transmittal letters and reporting notifications.
- Prepare custom reports for Foundation reporting requirements.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as mail distribution, meeting setup and filing.
Specific Work Experience and Background Desired
- Bachelor’s Degree with a high GPA
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with grants database helpful
Other Desirable Attributes
- Deadline oriented with the ability to systematically process grants quickly and accurately
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work independently and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for client contact
For additional information, please contact:
1000 Lakeside Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
PDF of Job Description: grants-processor